Available in the Professional, Enterprise, and Elite versions of Sell, Zapier connects your Sell account to many apps that you use daily, including Google and Slack. There are currently 750+ apps that can be connected to your Zendesk Sell account through Zapier in the form of Zaps. For more information about Zapier, see Learn key concepts in Zapier.
To use Zapier with Sell, you need a Zapier account. You can begin the process in Sell.
To set up Zapier in Sell
- In Sell, click the Settings icon (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Select the Zapier integration, then click Go to Zapier.
- The Zendesk Sell Integrations is opened in your web browser. From there you can sign up for a Zapier account, and begin connecting apps to your Sell account. These connections, Zaps, are created outside of Sell.
The following are the most popular Zaps used by our customers. We find Zapier to be very useful for Wordpress or other hosted lead capture forms and for contact migration. Click on any of the Zaps below to follow their setup guides or read more in the Zapier documentation.
You can find more information about and setup instructions for popular apps in the following articles:
- Creating Sell leads from Google spreadsheets and forms
- Creating Sell leads from Gravity forms
- Creating Sell leads with MailChimp Subscribers
- Creating Sell Leads automatically from Wufoo
- Using JotForm to collect leads for Sell
- Adding new FullContact business cards as contacts in Sell
- Adding Sell contacts to MailChimp