You can use the Zapier integration in Sell (see Using Zapier with Sell) to add your new Contacts+ business cards as new contacts in Sell.
The Zapier integration is available in the Professional, Enterprise, and Elite versions of Sell.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- A Zapier account
- A Contacts+ account
To create Sell contacts from new Contacts+ business cards
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- On the Contacts+ + Zendesk Sell Integrations page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Click Connect Contacts+ + Zendesk Sell.
Note: Contacts+ used to be called FullContact.
- Select the New Business Card Transcribed trigger, then click Continue.
- If you're creating your own Contacts+ Zap, you can select from the Contacts+ triggers below. When you're done, click Continue.
- Click Connect an Account.
- Enter your Contacts+ login credentials, then click Log In.
- Authorize Zapier to connect with your Contacts+ account, then click Save + Continue.
- Select the Create Person action, then click Continue.
- You'll be prompted to connect your Sell account. Click Connect an Account.
- Sign in to and authorize Zapier to your Sell account. Click Continue.
- In the Action panel, select Set Up Template to map the Contacts+ entries to Sell fields. When you're done, click Continue.
- A test page will appear. If it looks correct, click Create and Continue. On the following page, click Finish.
- The last step is to activate your Zap. Enter a name for it, then click the On button.
Now when you create a new business card in Contacts+ it will automatically be added to Sell as a contact.