If you collect form submissions using Gravity Forms, you can add them to Sell as leads using the Zapier integration (see Using Zapier with Sell).
The Zapier integration is available in the Professional, Enterprise, and Elite versions of Sell.
To set up Gravity Forms to create leads in Sell
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- On the Gravity Forms + Zendesk Sell Integrations page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Click Connect Gravity Forms + Zendesk Sell.
- On the next page, click Test This Step to ensure that it is set up correctly.
- You'll be prompted to mark the form you want to use as active and to insert the form URL to your new Zap. For more information about this step in Gravity Forms, see Using the Zapier Add-On.
- Next, you'll be prompted to connect your Sell account. Click Connect an Account.
- Enter your Sell account information.
- Select the actions you want to create.
Click Edit Template to map in data from Gravity Form to the appropriate field in Sell. For example, if you are searching for an existing lead, the Set up Template field may look like the screenshot below. For more information about this step, see Create Zaps.
- The last step is to activate your Zap. Enter a name for it, then click the On button.
The data collected from your Gravity Forms account is automatically synced to your Sell account.