You can use the Zapier integration in Sell (see Using Zapier with Sell) to create new leads from Jotform submissions.
The Zapier integration is available in the Professional, Enterprise, and Elite versions of Sell.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- A Zapier account
- A JotForm account
To create Sell leads from JotForm submissions
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one.
- On the JotForm + Zendesk Sell Integrations page, provided you've set up a Zapier account and you're signed in, you can click Get Started–Use this Zap!.
- Click Connect JotForm + Zendesk Sell.
- In the Trigger panel, select Choose Trigger, then choose the New Submission trigger.
- Click Save + Continue.
- In the Trigger panel, select Choose Account, then Connect an Account.
- You'll be prompted to allow Zapier to access your JotForm account. Click Yes, Continue.
- Enter your JotForm login credentials, then click Sign In.
- In the Trigger panel, select Edit Options and choose the JotForm submission you want to use, then click Continue.
- From the Action panel, select Choose Action, then choose Create Lead.
- Next, you'll be prompted to connect your Sell account. Click Connect an Account.
- Enter your Sell account information, then click Sign in. When your account is linked, select it and then click Save + Continue.
- In the Action panel, select Edit Template to map the JotForm entries to Sell fields. When you're done, click Continue.
- The last step is to activate your Zap. Enter a name for it, then click the On button.
The lead data collected from the JotForm submission form you selected is automatically synced to your Sell account as new leads.