We are sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your account. Please contact us so that we can answer your questions and address any issues to improve your experience.
Confirming your Sell cancellation
If you wish to continue with the cancellation process, we want to make sure you are aware of what cancelling means:
- This action is irreversible.
- Upon cancelling your account, Sell will permanently delete all your data and all other users data in the account. We will also remove all billing and subscription information from our system.
- Please make sure you have exported all data from your account through a Full Account Export.
- All users will immediately be logged out of your Sell account, and cannot log back in.
Cancelling your Sell account
You can cancel your Sell account without affecting your other Zendesk accounts (see Cancelling Zendesk products and accounts).
To cancel your Sell account
- To continue with the cancellation of your account, go to Settings > Manage > Account.
- Scroll down to the Cancel my entire Account button, and click it at your own risk.
Note: This action terminates your entire Sell account including all users. This action cannot be reversed.