With the Sell mobile app, you can see and manage your appointments in Zendesk Sell directly from your phone. You can see meetings in context with all the other details of that potential customer or client. You can create and edit meetings, get on-the-go directions to your next appointment, and quickly email meeting attendees to let them know you’re running late.
This article contains the following topics:
Creating an appointment
There are three ways to create an appointment from the Mobile app.
Creating an appointment from leads, contacts, or deals
- Go to the lead, contact, or deal that you’d like to create an appointment with and click the Calendar tab.
Click the Appointments section and click the + icon to add a new appointment.
Fill out the title and set the time and date to save the appointment.
- You can customize alerts, location, description, and select attendees. If you add a location, you can get directions using Google Maps within the Sell mobile app. After filling out all relevant information, click the tick icon to save.
- To send appointment/meeting invitations, toggle the button next to Send Invitations.
By default, invitations are not sent. Click Done to save.
Creating appointments from the Today page
You can create appointments without associating them to any lead, contact, or deal. Add appointments from the Today page by clicking the + icon at the top right side of the screen.
Creating appointments from the Calendar section
To access your calendar, go to the Today page and click the Calendar section. Click the + icon to add the appointment.
Editing and managing appointments
To edit or view an appointment you've scheduled, click the appointment from the calendar or lead, contact, or deal that you scheduled the appointment with.
From this view, you can take several actions:
- Send an update to your attendees letting them know when you’ll be arriving - 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or 1 hour late.
- Email attendees.
- Navigate to the meeting location using Google Maps.
From the Calendar section on the Today page, you can view all your appointments. You can either view them in a list view () or you on a map (). Toggle between the views by clicking on the view icons.