With the Sell mobile app you can create deals on the go. Managing your deals directly from your mobile enables you to capture activities in real-time, providing you data insights such as deal stage duration and conversion rates.
This article contains the following topics:
- Converting a lead into a deal
- Adding a deal from an existing contact
- Creating a deal from the Today (Dashboard) page
- Managing deals
- Adding products to a deal (Enterprise plan only)
Converting a lead into a deal
- Go to the lead page that you want to convert to a deal and click Convert Lead.
The Create Deal field is toggled on.
- Enter a name for the deal and choose the pipeline.
- Click Convert to save.
Adding a deal from an existing contact
- Go to the contact page that you want to add the deal to.
- Click the dollar icon to open the Deals section.
- Click the + icon to create a new deal.
- Enter a name for the deal, the value and any other information.
- Click Done to save.
Creating a deal from the Today (Dashboard) page
From the Today page, click the + icon to create a deal.
Moving a deal through stages
You can move a deal through stages from the Deal page, in Details. You'll see a slider with the current stage name beneath it.
Drag the slider to the right to move the deal to the next stage. You can also change the stage by selecting Edit and selecting a new stage.
Adding associated contacts to a deal
- From the Deal page select Contacts.
- Click the + icon to add an associated contact to the deal.
You can create a new person or company or choose from existing contacts.
- If you’re adding existing contacts, search for the contact you want to add to the deal or scroll to find the contact you're looking for.
- Click the circle to the right of their name and click Done to save.
To mark a different contact as the primary contact, or to remove an associated contact from the deal, swipe left on the contact's name.
Adding products to a deal (Enterprise plan only)
- Go to the deal and click on the Products icon ( ), and click the + icon to add a product.
- Select a product, edit selling price and quantity, and click Save.
- You can set the deal value to equal the summary of all the products by clicking Set as Deal Value. Click a product to update or remove it.