In the Enterprise and Elite versions of Sell, the linguistic patterns in your email messages are analyzed to identify and alert you of deals that are at risk. This is called email sentiment analysis.
When a risk is identified, in the form of a negatively worded email message, you can be alerted with a notification. The first time Sell identifies a risk, you’ll be prompted to set up risk notifications, if you have not already done so.
To set up email sentiment analysis risk notifications
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Manage > Notifications.
- On the Personalized Notifications tab you can create a custom notification. Click the Add Notification button.
- You set up notifications separately for leads, contacts, and deals. Select either the Leads, Contacts, or Deals options, depending on what you want to be notified about.
- Click Add Filter.
- Select a filter for example, have me as a Collaborator/Owner)
- Click Save and choose triggers.
- Click Add trigger.
- Select the received an email with negative sentiment trigger.
- Select how you want to be notified - by Web alert, Email, or Mobile alert.
- Click Save and activate.
Your new notification is now active.
For more information about setting up personalized notifications, see Setting up notifications in Sell.