When I attempt to connect the Zendesk for Salesforce integration, I receive the error below.
This error message indicates that the integration was unable to recognize the Callback URL in your Salesforce-connected app settings. There are two common causes for this:
- You are using the verbiage of “yoursubdomain” as part of the URLs instead of the actual subdomain name.
To access the API OAuth section and update the Callback URL's
- Click the Cog icon and go to Setup > Apps > App Manager.
- Within the app list, find the one titled zendesk ngsfdc app.
- Click on the dropdown list arrow on the far right and click View.
- Replace 'yourdomain' with your Zendesk subdomain for both the Callback URL and the Canvas App URL.
- You are trying to connect the integration to your Sandbox environment and have used the subdomain name for your production instance instead.
For example, when connecting to a sandbox, your Callback URL should be: