When I attempt to connect the Zendesk for Salesforce integration, I receive the error below.
This error message indicates that the integration was unable to recognize the Callback URL in your Salesforce connected app settings. There are two common causes for this:
- You are using the verbiage of “yoursubdomain” as part of the URLs instead of the actual subdomain name.
To access the API OAuth section and update the Callback URL's:
- Click the Cog icon and go to Setup > Apps > App Manager.
- Within the app list, find the one titled zendesk ngsfdc app.
- Click on the dropdown list arrow on the far right and click View.
- Replace 'yourdomain' with your Zendesk subdomain for both the Callback URL and the Canvas App URL.
- You are trying to connect the integration to your Sandbox environment and have used the subdomain name for your production instance instead.
For example, when connecting to a Sandbox, your Callback URL should be: