The new Salesforce integration relies on the Streaming API. How can I check on API usage and the daily rate limit?
This information can be obtained from the Salesforce REST API. Here's how to get it:
- Navigate to https://workbench.developerforce.com/
- Choose API Version 45.0 and sign in by clicking the Login with Salesforce button in the lower right:
- Once logged in, select Utilities > Rest Explorer from the menu bar:
- Click Execute to run this command:
- In the response there is a line for limits:
- Click into limits and select to view the DailyDurableStreamingApiEvents: