Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Dashboard] Fix empty chats from occasionally appearing in High Load Dashboard
- [Dashboard] Fix sorting of agent leader board in Agent Analytics
- Prevent transitioning to voicemail when it is disabled: There were few instances when callers were able to leave voicemail when it's OFF. The bug is fixed.
- AnswerConnect (Support)
- AnswerConnect is a 24/7 Live Calling Answering service for your business. With this integration, all your incoming leads and contacts are exported from AnswerConnect to Zendesk automatically. With the AnswerConnect-Zendesk integration, you can manage all your contact data in one unified interface.
- Atende Simples (Support)
- Atende Simples is a complete telephone solution that helps you manage and scale your business with automation and intelligence. Automatically create, edit, and update tickets associated with inbound or outbound phone calls when integrated with Zendesk Support. Recordings are automatically attached to tickets and even enable click-to-call with this app.
- HubSpot Deals by MWB (Support)
- HubSpot Deals by MWB automates your Zendesk dashboard to fetch the latest five deals of the ticket from your HubSpot portal. Admins can view the deal details directly from their Zendesk account without logging in to the HubSpot portal every time.
- ClickUp (Support)
- ClickUp is a beautiful productivity platform that allows you to get more done in your work and personal life. With the Zendesk integration your support team will be able to stay on top of tickets and tasks, keeping everyone productive. ClickUp lets you attach any number of ClickUp tasks to a ticket in Zendesk for easy reference of task status and ID. Quickly add your ticket information into your ClickUp task, assign members, and set due dates all within Zendesk. Get automatic updates when you create or link a ticket to a task.
- PandaDoc for Sell (Sell)
- PandaDoc for Sell simplifies the process of creating professional documents. Create proposals, quotes, contracts, and invoices from Zendesk Sell, and collect legally binding electronic signatures for faster paperless transactions. Client data saved in Zendesk Sell will populate in new documents automatically.
- Mailchimp for Sell (Sell)
- Mailchimp for Sell gives sales reps a complete picture of what content resonates with customers and can help them close the deal. Send email newsletters, manage subscribers, and track campaign performance in Mailchimp. You can also sync your email marketing with social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Dropbox for Sell (Sell)
- Dropbox for Sell helps your sales teams access sales documents from deal cards in Zendesk Sell. You can also collaborate on important documents with other teams who may not have access to Zendesk Sell. Create and share Dropbox folders directly from deal cards in Sell. Easily reference documents related to deals.
- FreshBooks for Sell (Sell)
- FreshBooks for Sell helps sales teams can create, send, and track invoices in one central place. Quickly create and send invoices or estimates populated with data stored in Zendesk Sell. View spending, payment history, and document details, such as pricing and dates. Track invoice status within Zendesk Sell.
- Box for Sell (Sell)
- With the Box App for Zendesk Sell, sales teams can manage and track documents throughout various stages of a sales cycle. Create and share Box folders directly from deal cards in Zendesk Sell. Easily reference past files or documents related to deals. Employees who don't have access to Zendesk Sell can sync documents to deal cards in Sell using Box.
- HubSpot for Sell (Sell)
- HubSpot for Sell gives your sales reps access to campaign performance results for a better understanding of your customers. See which campaigns your customers have received. View in-depth details on the actions your customers took with each campaign.
- Google Drive for Sell (Sell)
- Google Drive for Sell gives your sales teams direct access to documents from deal cards. This app also makes it easier to collaborate with other teams who may not have access to Sell. Create and share Google Drive folders from deal cards in Zendesk Sell. Easily reference past files or documents related to deals. Employees who don't have access to Zendesk Sell can sync documents to deal cards.
- Shopify for Sell (Sell)
- Shopify for Sell unites your business by displaying critical Shopify data to your sales reps while they scrolling through lead, contact or deal card. The application queries your Shopify store to find the customer’s details and recent orders. Reduce context switching and serve customers faster. Access relevant customer Shopify data such as order information, billing, and shipping from within Zendesk Sell. This reduces context-switching for sales reps, driving productivity, increasing customer satisfaction and ultimately lifetime value. Easily navigate to additional data in Shopify by clicking the Order ID.
- Quickbooks for Sell (Sell)
- Quickbooks for Sell lets yoursales teams can create, send, and track invoices in one central place. Quickly create and send invoices or estimates populated with data stored in Zendesk Sell. View spending, payment history, and document details, such as pricing and dates. Track invoice status within Zendesk Sell.
- App Framework for Sell
- All accounts started after January 8th and all other Zendesk Accounts with Sell can install apps built for Zendesk Sell.
- All those accounts that are on plans Professional or higher are able to install private apps, built for them - internally or with their partners.
- In Zendesk Marketplace our clients can find 9 apps built by our teams. Those apps will deliver instant value, bringing relevant data from other tools right into Sell interface, preventing sales reps from constant context switching (listed above in App Marketplace update)
Nothing New from Guide + Gather, Support, Mobile Apps, Sunshine and Explore.