Here at Zendesk, our mission is to eliminate the challenges facing sales teams today. So when we realized that complicated sales tools were leading to low adoption rates, poor data quality, and inefficient sales processes, we stepped in to provide a solution: The Zendesk Sales Suite.
Today we’re thrilled to announce the official rollout of this fully-integrated, all-in-one CRM platform. The Zendesk Sales Suite solves the day-to-day challenges sales reps typically face when working with complicated sales software. In a nutshell, we’re helping reps work smarter, not harder.
So what makes the Zendesk Sales Suite different?
Making your sales process “suiter”
The Zendesk Sales Suite bundles full sales and customer support functionalities into one integrated platform. Your entire organization will maintain full visibility of sales opportunities and interactions, allowing for better cross-team collaboration, improved productivity and more efficient workflow.
Plus, the Sales Suite automatically tracks and manages all sales-related activity, allowing reps to spend less time on manual data entry and repetitive tasks, and more time on building stronger relationships with prospects and customers.
It’s the simplest solution to full-scale sales success.
Six reasons to adopt the Zendesk Sales Suite
Our platform is sales enablement at its finest. The interface is clean, user-friendly and easy to navigate. More importantly, the platform can be customized to match your current workflow. Adopt the Zendesk Sales Suite to experience the following benefits.
1. Get back valuable time
With the Sales Suite, reps can quickly send emails with personalized templates, and immediately capture email conversations with leads and contacts. The best part is that reps can access everything from a single interface, instead of switching between tabs and systems.
- Smart lists can be used to send targeted emails to a large number of similar leads at once.
- Email integration allows reps to communicate with leads and customers directly in the app
- Automated activity recording eliminates the need for manual data entry
- Auto-populated smart reports eliminate time spent creating manual spreadsheets and formulas
2. Rapid lead generation
Reduce the drama of finding the ideal match. The Sales Suite makes it easier for reps to locate and organize new leads into customized smart lists.
- With Reach you can build targeted lead lists from a database of 20 million companies and 395 million contacts
- Add website chats to Sell as new prospects
3. Seamless communication with leads
The Sales Suite seamlessly integrates with all your existing communication channels to optimize lead response time.
- Reach your customers on any channel (e.g. email, Facebook, Mailchimp, etc.)
- only one app is needed to track all communication, no queries are missed
- Communication history is automatically stored in customer profiles
- Especially important for relationship sales.
- No time is lost recovering lost contact information or digging through past conversation history in another rep’s email
- Rich customer history remains in tact even when reps leave the company
4. A better customer experience
Communication silos between sales and customer service can lead to poor customer experience and missed opportunities. Our solution gives support and sales teams total visibility of all lead interactions, ensuring messaging stays consistent no matter what.
- All customer information and conversation history is stored in the same place (the lead’s card)
- team members can search for and access the information needed to service a lead’s needs
- single source of truth keeps support and sales teams aligned
5. Fast, easy adoption
The Sales Suite is built for quick implementation. Ease of usability allows your reps to jump right into business in no-time. The Sales Suite also integrates with your existing internal tools, so it fits right into your workflow.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs and training videos make implementation easier
- Out-of-the-box tool that can be customized to match your sales and pipeline model without additional coding
6. Reliable automatic reporting
All sales activity is automatically recorded on the Sales Suite’s backend, allowing users to create detailed, customized reports from real-time data in an instant. No more spreadsheets, no more building formulas, and no more manual data-entry errors.
- Pipeline analysis reports
- Sales performance reports
- Activity reports
- Goal reports
- Advanced sales insights
- Success insights
- Marketing effectiveness Reports
- Voice rep
Spend more time closing with Zendesk Sales Suite
Maximize productivity, grow your pipeline, and close deals faster with the new Zendesk Sales Suite.
For more information and to get started, use the following resources: