- [Sharing outside of Zendesk EAP] When accessing a dashboard using a link, the data is based on the users' browser timezone.
- [Explore viewer] When accessing Explore for the first time as a viewer, we are no longer showing the "query creation" onboarding footer.
- Some agents were experiencing their status being set to offline when using agent forwarding.
- Wrap-up time was not being respected when callback fails.
- Our default Japanese Voicemail Greeting plays a beep at the end, but our system already plays a beep. We have removed the beep from the default greeting so there is no longer 2 beeps.
UI change coming in Talk
- Announcing accessibility enhancements to the Talk agent interface
From February 19, 2020, Talk agents will notice some changes to the Talk agent interface. These updates will streamline Talk accessibility and better align with other Zendesk products. Read more about the changes here https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042642254
- masvoz Cloud Contact Center (Support)
- masvoz Cloud Contact Center is a cloud telephony leader. Easily integrate your phone system directly into the Zendesk Support interface. With masvoz integrated into Zendesk, you can make and receive your calls from Zendesk, automate the creation of tickets and auto-populate call information in the tickets. Access all call information including agent information, phone number, date / time, recording, custom labels; allowing the report creation in Zendesk.
- Survicate (Support)
- Survicate is survey software that helps you get into your customer’s mindset and uncover actionable insights. Measure NPS®, customer satisfaction, and collect general feedback from within your emails in Zendesk! Distribute Survicate surveys with Zendesk emails – add Survicate one-click surveys to emails sent via Zendesk. Embed the first question directly in the email to improve the response rate. See email addresses of respondents in the Survicate analysis panel – Survicate will add the email address to every respondent's details, so you know how every person answered.
- Better Views (Support)
- Better Views for Zendesk Support by helphouse.io makes it possible for you to organize your Views even more than the default Views setting within Zendesk Support. With Better Views, you can group your views into a tree structure and get an unlimited amount of displayed views. Organize your Views in a tree structure, get an unlimited amount of Views displayed. With the Better Views app, you can get a more structured display of views, and therefore also a better overview - hence “Better Views”.
- Field* (Support)
- Field* makes any Zendesk Support ticket field required to be filled out. Easily pick and choose from all your available fields which should be required by simply checking a box.
- We launched our role based permissions EAP
- We updated our documentation to include proper response code messaging.
Nothing new from Support, Chat, Sell, Guide + Gather and mobile apps.