You can delete deals in your Zendesk Sell account if they’re no longer needed and you want to clean up the data in your account.
To delete a deal
- From the Deals page, click the deal you want to delete.
- Click the Edit button that appears next to the name of the lead or contact.
- Click the Delete this deal link at the bottom of the page.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete the deal. If you want to proceed, click Delete.
You can also delete multiple deals at one time using the Table view in the Deals page.
To delete deals in bulk
- Choose the Deals page and select the Table view, if it’s not already selected.
- Click the checkbox next to the deals that you want to delete.
When you’ve selected all the deals you want to delete, click the Delete button that is available at the top of the list.