This Explore query enables you to report on the Knowledge Base articles that are being referenced the most by your agents in tickets.
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Knowledge Capture App data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Guide > Knowledge Capture > Guide: Knowledge Capture, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Knowledge Capture tickets > Linked article tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Article > Article translation title and Article > Article ID, then click Apply.
- The current query setup will match the following screenshot:
- From the Result manipulation menu (), click Sort.
- On the Sorts page, choose Value descending. This will order the articles by the total number of times they were referenced in a ticket.
The query is now complete. See the screenshot below as an example of the most-referenced Knowledge Base articles in your tickets.