- [Explore permissions] The "Custom Roles & Light Agents" EAP is now GA! Customers on Support Enterprise can now manage their access to Explore using their Support roles. See announcement here.
- Prevent custom call offering duration for customer callback requests
- Elevate/Intermedia Unite (Support)
- Elevate and Intermedia Unite are full-featured UCaaS solutions that combine cloud PBX voice, chat, business SMS, video conferencing, file sharing, and contact center into a single platform. Seamlessly integrate key functionalities of Elevate or Intermedia Unite into Zendesk to increase employee productivity and deliver a more personalized experience. Easily place calls directly within Zendesk, pull up existing customer tickets on incoming calls, and quickly create support tickets for existing customers.
- InstaFleet (Support)
- InstaFleet helps you manage vehicle, customer, and rental management. Integrated with Zendesk, Instafleet helps you search for your customers, view details customer information (including things like rental history and statistics), real time information about rentals, vehicle status information, issue command control (like lock/unlock door, trigger alerts to find vehicle), provide customer credits and more, all from the Zendesk Support ticket sidebar.
- Ticket Family (Support)
- Ticket Family allows you to create a child ticket and associate it with a requester, a person in charge, add a tag, someone in the CC, a subject and comment. The ticket you are creating can inherit all descriptions from the current ticket.
- Tenfold Embedded UI (Support)
- Tenfold Next Generation CTI integrates dozens of voice platforms natively with Zendesk. By connecting your phone system to Zendesk, Tenfold enables you to recognize and respond to your customers at the moment of interaction. With features like screen pop, unified customer profile, click-to-dial, automatic call logging, local presence dialing, and more, Tenfold powers sales, support and service teams to have better customer conversations. Supported platforms include 3cx, 8x8, Alcatel, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, EvolveIP, Fuze, Genesys, Mitel, NEC, NetSapiens, NICE InContact, Panasonic, RingCentral, Samsung, Shoretel, Skype for Business, Toshiba, Unify & More.
- Africa's Talking Voice (Support)
- Africa's Talking Voice is a solution that enables users to make and receive calls though local numbers in Zendesk Support. Pick a phone number and enrich your call-center experience through Africa's Talking Voice. Your agents can easily receive, make and manage calls all across 3 African countries (Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria)
- Thought Industries (Support)
- Thought Industries makes it easy for software companies, extended enterprises, associations, and professional education firms to build, manage, and deliver learning at scale. Thought Industries gives you real time insight into your users previously completed or in-progress content. It will tie your users name and email to their learner account on the Thought Industries platform. It will display real-time completion and progress data so that you may understand your customers existing depth and breadth of knowledge of your system based on previously started or completed content.
Guide + Gather
- Copenhagen theme v2 has been released for GA and is being rolled out to existing standard themes
- Theme management for Help Center REST API released for GA
- Templating API v2 released for GA
- Introduced a product limit of max. 1000 comments per community post
- Knowledge Capture App: Fixed JS injection into issue in article titles
Nothing new from Support, Sell, Chat + Message, Answer Bot, Sunshine Core and mobile apps.