When a ticket is assigned a priority, I can't change the priority back to the "-" priority setting. How can I do that?
The priority of a ticket can't be reset once it was already set. However, you can change the priority to another value. For more information, see About the inborn system ticket rules.
For other questions about the ticket priority field, see the articles below.
- How to set the ticket priority to normal when a ticket is created [Video]
- How to set the ticket priority based on a word or sentence [Video]
- How to set the ticket priority based on the support email address [Video]
- Can I automatically set priority on tickets for my SLA targets?
- Can I edit the priority field?