- Fixed a problem related to validation of business hours and management of calls
- Domo (Support)
- Domo makes data actionable, enabling your business’s customer support system and giving you the agility to innovate, the power to scale, and the freedom to build the best customer experiences. Domo’s AI technologies and robust alerts provide you with the information you need to stay one step ahead of your customers. Together Domo + Zendesk enable you to take action with real-time, 360-degree visibility into all of your customer data points, proactively create tickets, and provide support agents with easy access to comprehensive information so they can understand and resolve issues quickly.
- Lighthouse (Support) (Chat)
- KMS Lighthouse is a leading provider of the next-generation knowledge management solution Lighthouse. Lighthouse enhances every engagement by empowering customers and agents with real-time access to accurate and consistent knowledge to improve customer and employee experience alike. Integrating KMS Lighthouse with Zendesk improves the agent’s communication with the customer by making it easy for the agent to search in Lighthouse and find answers to questions. You never have to leave Zendesk or switch browser tabs.
- Advanced Workflow (Support)
- Advanced Workflow allows you to control the content of a Custom Field through a workflow. Each step of the workflow is a potential value of a Custom Field. These Steps can be linked to a Zendesk ticket status. Transitions between Steps are named and used by agents on tickets to update the Custom Filed value. With Advanced Workflow, agents can inform customers about detailed changes on their tickets (like a sub-status). Since it's a Custom Field, it can be used with Triggers, Automation, in Zendesk Guide, ...
- Dynamics 365 (Support, paid)
- Dynamics 365 helps you deliver a complete view of your customers for your Sales and Support teams with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk ticket data and Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer data. The Dynamics 365 App allows Account, Contact, and Opportunity data to be displayed when viewing a ticket within Zendesk. It also includes a ticket grid that can be deployed in Dynamics 365 that allows users to view and update tickets from the Dynamics 365 system. Both views can be customized to display additional data, including custom fields.
- OnePgr (Support)
- OnePgr is a communication and collaboration platform to help your organizational workflow. Rapidly deliver technical support assistance and/or customer service to your customers using live support tools such as desktop sharing and integrated audio/video-conferencing. Instant recordings allow your team to keep track of customer meetings, review meeting transcription, analyze the call to assess and improve the support process. Directly communicate with your customer on phone or send SMS using Zendesk.
Chat + Message
- Chat Dashboard - for accounts in agent workspace offline line ticket creation settings are now visible under the Settings -> Account-> Zendesk Support.
- Chat Dashboard - for accounts in agent workspace automatic idle timeout pop-up will no longer appear.
- Chat Dashboard - for accounts in agent workspace, after enabling agent workspace switch to agent workspace pop-up will no longer appear after every end chat.
- Chat Dashboard - Message icon on the top navigation bar will only be visible to the Zendesk message customers.
Nothing new from Support, Sell, Guide + Gather, mobile apps, Sunshine, Explore and Sell