With Sell Enterprise and Elite, you can select any base currency for your product, and also select the currency individually for each deal.
These are the basics when working with currencies:
- Every Sell account has one default currency
- Each deal can have different currency
- The default currency is taken from the Sell account settings
- You can filter deals by currency
- Exchange rates are taken from https://openexchangerates.org/
- Deals with various currencies are sorted by deal value, using the default currency (recalculating where needed)
If you have a deal that has more than one currency:
- All reports are shown in the default currency.
- For the forecasting reports, the active deal value is calculated on the current exchange rate. For the sales reports, closed deal value is calculated on deal closing date exchange rate.
If you change the default currency:
- All closed deals are recalculated to the new currency using their deal closing date exchange rate
- All active deals with non-default currency are recalculated to the new currency using current exchange rate
If you are editing the Moved to stage on field for a closed deal that is using the non-default currency, the deal value is recalculated with the exchange rate specified in the Moved to stage on field.