I have a Facebook page integrated with my Zendesk account, but I don't see posts become tickets or agent comments become messages on Facebook.
If your Facebook integration stopped working, then you may need to reauthorize your Facebook account with two-factor authentication. Facebook requires two-factor authentication for page managers of large-follower Facebook pages. For more information, read Facebook's blog post.
To solve the issue, follow the steps listed below. Repeat these steps for each Facebook page you have integrated with your Zendesk Support account.
- Click the Notifications icon (the bell icon) in the upper-right corner of your Facebook, and then click on Settings.
- Click Security and Login found in left-side pane.
- Scroll down to find the Two-factor authentication section. Link Facebook with a two-factor authentication method. You should see additional steps on how to configure two-factor authentication.
Note: The section displayed in the screenshot below may appear differently if you have not yet set up two-factor authentication.
- Go back to Support to unlink your Facebook page. For information on how to do this, see How do I remove my Facebook channel?.
- Refresh the screen, then add your Facebook page once again. See Setting up your Facebook channel.
If you have completed these steps and this is still not working for you, contact the Zendesk support team for further help.