Connecting your Sell communication channels enables you to see all your customer conversations in context, whether you are talking, emailing, or texting your leads and contacts.
- Email: All emails in your inbox are scanned and synchronized to Sell when you integrate your email. Whenever you send or receive emails from a Sell lead or contact, whether you are working in Sell or your own email client, Sell attaches a copy of the communication to their record.
With higher plans, you can create email templates for frequently sent email messages.
- Voice, including text: You can call or text leads and contacts directly from Sell.
Nearly every action is tracked in Sell, for example, with all plans you have the benefit of call recordings and a full history of your conversations, giving you the whole customer context with every interaction.
You can see and manage all communication activity in the Sell Communication Center ().
Getting started with email, voice, and text
- Sharing email conversations with your team
- Customizing your email message signature
- Enabling customers to opt out of emails in Sell
- Using merge tags in your email messages
- Sending bulk email messages
- Blocklisting leads and contacts to prevent tracking of email conversations
- Creating and using email message templates (Professional, Enterprise, and Elite plans)
- Using merge tags in your email messages (Professional, Enterprise, and Elite plans)
- Setting up an email opened notification (Enterprise and Elite plans)
- Setting up an email sentiment analysis risk notification (Enterprise and Elite plans)