App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- HappyFox Workflows (Support)
- HappyFox Workflows is an advanced workflow automation solution, designed to expedite support processes, improve organization-wide productivity, and reduce human errors. Automate specific parts of your support processes within or outside of Zendesk Support. Auto-update ticket fields, Auto-route tickets or collect approvals, based on various properties of a ticket, all using workflows. Workflows help avoid deviations due to manual errors and ensures consistency and process adherence. Take full advantage of a wide range of available actions to define a detailed multi-step workflow.
- Ticket Merge (Support, paid)
- Ticket Merge helps you merge faster in Zendesk and improve the customer experience with advanced ticket merge workflows. Automatically flag potential duplicates from the same requester, bulk merge directly from the ticket sidebar without switching screens, customize the default template for ticket merge comments, and more with this handy app.
- LoopVOC (Support)
- LoopVOC is voice of the customer software designed to revolutionize the way SaaS companies collect, analyze, and respond to feedback from their customers. By combining natural language processing with a simple and affordable experience, Loop provides SaaS companies with real-time access to customer feedback insights coming through channels like Zendesk support tickets. Extract meaningful insights from places where customers are already telling companies what they need on a daily basis (places like support tickets, sales opportunity notes, and online reviews), so customer success and marketing leaders can proactively identify issues impacting customer retention and satisfaction, and pivot company initiatives to address them.
- Google for Sell (Sell)
- Google for Sell integrates your Google Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks with Sell for 2-way syncs of appointments, contacts, and tasks. Import contacts from Google to Sell and easily identify which records were created from Google. Automatically sync Sell contacts to Google and access these records in Sell-specific Google contacts folder. Schedule meetings from Sell that automatically sync to your Google Calendar and vice versa. Create tasks in Sell that automatically sync to Google, helping to keep your action items and to do lists up to date.
Guide + Gather
- Rolled out German tokenization for german searches on all accounts
- Added fuzzy search to unified search
- Article link sharing via Open Graph (e.g. Facebook) has been updated to remove troublesome “slugs” when unicode characters break URL
- Fixed a bug where email verification emails to end users came out from the oldest brand on the account rather than the brand where the user initiated the workflow
- Fixed an accessibility issue where the paperclip icon in attachments was read out by screen readers even though it is decorative content
- Fixed a bug where the sign in button did not appear for anonymous users on mobile screen sizes in Copenhagen theme v2 (Available through "Add new theme" and to new accounts, but not backfilled to existing Copenhagen theme users yet)
- Fixed a bug where the full name of signed in user still appeared on mobile screen sizes in Copenhagen theme v2 (Available through "Add new theme" and to new accounts, but not backfilled to existing Copenhagen theme users yet)
- Fixed a bug for Content Cues where more than 60-old tickets appeared in Agent Responses on Support Topics (Available for future Support Topics and will persist for a maximum of 60 days on current Support Topics)
- Nothing new
- Added rate limits and storage limits for Sunshine Profiles API and Events API
No new updates from Explore, Talk, Chat and Message.