(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- Blitzz (Support)
- Blitzz provides users a user friendly, feature rich solution for remote video inspections and customer support over live video without an app download. Customer Support techs can remotely see a customer’s equipment and then can use Blitzz to diagnose and solve the problem remotely. They can also markup images to collaborate on solutions and get tips about where they could get stuck while doing repairs.
- Paycove (Sell)
- Paycove is an automated quoting, invoicing and payments solution that integrates seamlessly with CRM and accounting software. With the Zendesk Sell integration, Paycove users can select the pipeline stages that they would like to trigger the sending of quotes and invoices.They can also create a final stage to move invoices to when they have been paid. Customers can quickly accept, decline or e-sign proposals, while quotes and invoice payments are simple and flexible thanks to the fact that Paycove offers support for multiple payment options.
- Facebook for Sell (Sell)
- Facebook for Sell helps you connect Zendesk Sell to your business’s Facebook page to easily capture leads from Facebook and add them directly to Sell. Add a lead capture form to your Facebook business page, so you or your sales team can quickly follow up or take action on new leads that get automatically created in Sell.
- Boxia (Support)
- Boxia allows e-commerce brands to save time when looking for delivery information thanks to the tracking of all their shipments in one single place. Boxia enables online retailers to detect their delivery incidents and delays, and treat them before even being contacted by customers! This way, they reduce the number of contact points to their customer service: customers are reassured and they no longer ask questions such as “Where's my package?” With Boxia, merchants can also send proactive delivery notifications to their customers with a customized parcel tracking page to provide a reassuring delivery experience.
- Simple Change Requester (Support)
- Simple Change Requester allows you to quickly change the ticket requester and add new CCs. The app retrieves the account emails from the ticket requester organization. You just have to select an email from the list and click on the 'set requester' or 'add cc' button.
- Aircall for Sell (Sell)
- Aircall for Sell is the only phone system that integrates with both Zendesk Sell and Zendesk Support, and offers robust inbound and outbound capabilities. Connect Aircall with Zendesk Sell to unlock your phone sales performance, boost sales productivity and close deals faster. On incoming calls, caller details are pulled straight from Zendesk Sell and appear on the screen as soon as the phone rings. At a glance, you’ll see the caller’s name and customer status. If the caller is a Contact, you’ll also see all associated Deals. Open the Contact, Lead, or Deal in one click from the Aircall phone app. If the caller does not yet have a record in Zendesk Sell, a new Lead will automatically be created.
- Magento 2 Connector for Sell (Sell)
- Magento 2 Connector for Sell works to unite your business with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk Sell data and Magento e-commerce data. Get more visibility on relevant customer data from Magento, such as billing, shipping, and order info on Zendesk Sell Contact, Lead, and Company cards.
- Localizing "Monthly Activity Summary" in the Answer Bot usage screen.
- [Sharing outside of Zendesk EAP] We fixed the issue that prevented logged-in end-users to access public and password-protecting dashboards.
- Updated styling of flagged article comments in Knowledge Capture App. Previously the styling resembled a call-to-action due to the blue color used, and now it is clearly more an informational styling.
- Removed article-link slugs in plain-text Knowledge Capture App responses. This prevents overly long URLs in responses.
- We are rolling out (currently at 10%) a change to sitemaps generation which breaks up very large sitemaps files into smaller files with an index-file as well. This prevents the files to grow beyond 50mb which is the limit of what Google will download.
- Fixed a bug that caused Thai search not to work properly.
- Fixed bug that resulted in some community posts not appearing in searches (in a few Help Centers in pod 18 that are on the ned Guide indexing Platform).
- Fixed a bug that caused fuzzy search to not work (in a few Help Centers in pod 18 that are on the ned Guide indexing Platform).
- The `end_users_can_read` column is being deprecated from object types and relationship types in favor of the general availability of custom objects role based permissions.
- A minor issue with number search during the purchase phase has been fixed.
- An issue when an agent was calling back from abandoned calls has been fixed.
No new updates from Chat, Gather and Message.