How can I configure sounds and alerts in the Zendesk Chat iOS mobile app?
After you installed the app, you can customize the type of notifications you receive according to the options below.
- Incoming visitors: Receive a notification whenever a new visitor enters your site or page with the widget embedded on it.
- Chat request: Receive a notification whenever a visitor starts a new chat. New chat request notifications are fired for every message until an agent joins the chat.
- Trigger activated: Receive alerts whenever a trigger runs on a chat or visitor.
- Operating hours: Receive alerts when operating hours start or end.
To configure the sound alert
- Tap Settings.
- Select Notifications and sounds.
- Select the event to change the sound.
4. Select a sound from the available options.
For more information, see the article: Providing mobile chat support.