This Explore recipe shows you how to create a report that provides a quick way to see the list of tickets where the agent missed a call routing and or declined calls.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Talk > Calls >Talk: Calls [default] dataset, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of declined and missed calls by agents. In the Metrics section, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Call routing to agents > Declined call legs and Missed call legs, then click Apply.
- Next, add the two attributes that will break down the number of tickets by assigned agent, and ticket channel. In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose the following: Ticket > Ticket ID, Call leg agent > Leg agent name, Time - Leg started > Leg - Timestamp, and Call leg > Leg completion status, then click Apply.
- You'll see something resembling the following table:
- To show only calls with a leg completion status of Missed and Declined, click the Leg completion status attribute you just added, select only Agent missed and Agent declined, then click Apply.
- The query was, by default named New query. Click the New query text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.