Guide + Gather
- Added an “Open in Help Center” link to the Content Moderation app
- Fixed a bug where preview of user segments could break if any of the matching users was suspended
Coming Soon: Call Quality Notifications and Reporting!
Call Quality features will help you become more active as to when and where to react to call quality issues faced by the call center.
- Call quality notifications: Agents will receive real-time notifications during a call whenever they are facing any network or audio issues.
- Call quality reporting: This update will enable Talk admins to report on the performance of their call center with regard to call quality.
- Features will be generally available to Zendesk Talk customers on Professional and Enterprise plans in next few weeks.
- Here is the link to the Product Announcement
- Fixed: Caller location in the call ticket bar.
- We have again added the location of phone number from where the call is coming in the call ticket bar.
App Marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- Simple Auto Responder (Support)
- Simple Auto Responder is a tool that will allow you to manage the automatic response to new tickets without autoresponse loops problem (that came from channel like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter...).
- Orion Macro Suggestions (Support)
- Orion Macro Suggestions is an Artificial Intelligence engine that automates customer service. The Orion Macro Suggestions app suggests the right macro based on a customer question. Using Artificial Intelligence the most appropriate macros are displayed on top. Or search to browse other macros.
- Upscope Co-browsing (Support) (Chat)
- Upscope Co-browsing is for instantly seeing what your customer sees, without downloads. It replaces old download based screen sharing, sending screenshots or asking customers lots of questions on what the problem is. In one click from Zendesk you can not only see what the customer sees but also send your cursor over the internet to appear on their screen to click for them and type for them, as if you're sitting next to them.
Fixes / Updates