I am not receiving a password reset email for my Zendesk Support account.
- Check our status page to verify that there is not an incident that is contributing to this issue.
- Request the password reset from the URL: https://yoursubdomain.zendesk.com, replace where yoursubdomain is with your account name. Or use this button to select your subdomain and be redirected directly to the password reset page:
Note: You can enter your subdomain above only if you are viewing this article in our Help Center. If you're viewing this article in the Web Widget, click the arrow icon () in the upper-right hand corner of the Web Widget to open this article in a new browser tab.
When requesting a password reset email make sure there is no space after the email when you press submit.
- Search for the message in the spam/junk folder of your email account.
- If the email is not in your spam/junk folder, work with an email administrator of your company. Often there is a system rule in place that is blocking certain messages from reaching your inbox or your spam/junk folder.
- If you have exhausted these options, contact Zendesk Customer Support for further help. Include a timestamp from the last time you attempted to reset your password and the email you use to sign in.