How can I display JIRA IDs in Zendesk views?
To have JIRA IDs appear in views, a ticket field should be created and configured with your JIRA integration.
To add the ticket field and configuration with JIRA
- In Zendesk Support, add a text type custom ticket field.
- Add the new custom text ticket field to the ticket form.
- Go to JIRA > Settings > Apps > Manage apps > Zendesk Support for JIRA, then click the Configure button and select Field Mapping.
- In the JIRA column, choose Key (issue key).
- In the Direction column, choose To Zendesk Support.
- In the Zendesk Support column, choose the name of your custom text field.
- Click Add, then click the Save & Sync button.
- In Zendesk, add the new custom field to your views.