- [Dashboard] Unread count in history is now correct for customers using social messaging channels
- [Routing] Improved chat routing assignment time & performance
- [Sell App in Chat] Minor bug fixes
Zendesk Guide + Gather
- Article attachments have been added to the “noindexed” section of robots.txt to avoid attachment crawling.
- Guide theming UI update. Expected to be fully rolled out by May 20th.
- Fixed a delay in showing newly published articles on a subsection page.
- We've released new tag reporting improvements which greatly simplifies the syntax required and introduced two new functions allowing for AND and OR style tag searches. You can read about this awesome new feature here.
- New Addition to Incremental Calls Export API: New field (`call_group_id`) added to Incremental Calls Export API. This field represents the id number of the group the call was last placed in before completion. More info can be found here.
Zendesk App Marketplace
- Airkit (Support) (Sell)
- Airkit is an automation platform for customer-obsessed teams. Airkit's low-code builder empowers business leaders to create digital customer experiences across channels and devices. The days of waiting around for engineering resources are over. This means your team can scale and raise the bar for CX without increasing headcount. Pre-built templates allow your team to easily connect leads to sales, deflect and automate tier one calls, accept credit card payments easily, and so much more.
- Typeform (Sell)
- Typeform lets anyone easily create slick surveys, lead capture forms, and quizzes that invite more responses. With the Typeform app for Sell, new typeform responses are automatically synced to Sell as contacts or leads. Typeform's clean interface, customizable design, and one question per screen keep people engaged and keep completion rates high. Plus, you can personalize every conversation with simple logic, and segment your audience ready for your agents to follow-up.
- Send SMS (Support)
- Send SMS allows you to reach our customers via SMS vis Mobivate. Thousands of companies trust Mobivate to manage their SMS marketing so that they can effectively and efficiently communicate with customers, staff and suppliers using the best quality routes in the market. Use Mobivate to simply send SMS messages online to single or multiple recipients. Set the alpha numeric sender ID, type the message and send immediately or schedule for later.
- ActiveCampaign by MWB (Support, paid)
- ActiveCampaign by MWB automates your Zendesk dashboard to fetch the contact details and associated deals of the ticket from your ActiveCampaign dashboard. Admin can view the contact details directly from their Zendesk account without logging in to the ActiveCampaign account every time.
- Cisco Webex Meetings (Support)
- Cisco Webex Meetings helps you invite people to your Webex Personal Room meeting directly from the Zendesk ticket. Start, schedule, or join Cisco Webex video meetings directly from Zendesk Support so the customer and anyone on your team who's watching the issue can join easily. Just click a button in the side panel to start a meeting for now or to schedule a meeting for later. Others can join from a link within the comments or from a button in the side panel.
- Restyaboard (Support)
- Restyaboard lets you integrate Zendesk with Restyaboard, the open-source Trello alternative to manage tasks and tickets. Create cards to your Restyaboard right from your Zendesk ticket and update your support team about the changes on cards linked to any ticket, great for solving tickets to your customer service. Link the cards from your Restyaboard with the Zendesk ticket to keep track of Zendesk ticket status. You can even add a comment to the Restyaboard card from the Zendesk ticket with the feedback of the team member.
If you do have any questions, contact Zendesk customer support.
No updates from Zendesk Message, Sunshine Core, Zendesk Answer Bot & Zendesk Support.