The default metric for the first reply time is in minutes or hours. Can I display first reply time in seconds?
Yes, you can create a calculated standard metric that shows the value of the first reply time in seconds.
To create a standard calculated metric for first reply time in seconds
- In query builder, click the calculations icon () on the right sidebar.
- Click Standard calculated metric. The Standard calculated metric page opens.
- In the Name field, type a name for your new metric.
- In the Formula field, paste the code below.
VALUE(First reply time (min))*60
- Check Compute separately.
- Click Save. The metric is saved to the dataset you currently have loaded.
For more information about metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support, see the article: Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.