Zendesk App Marketplace
- MS Teams Meeting by Solbeg (Support)
- MS Teams Meeting by Solbeg helps you create a Teams meeting link in your Zendesk Support tickets easily and allows you to share it with the requester to easily create a face to face discussion. Take advantage of all of MS Teams features once connected and help solve your customer issues faster.
- Okta Actions (Support)
- Okta Actions helps IT / tech support teams quickly and easily perform various actions on their organizations Okta user accounts. Easily perform password resets (including expiring temporary password), account unlocks, reset any MFA enrollments, clear existing user sessions, and even handle account suspensions/deactivations directly from the sidebar in a Zendesk Support ticket.
- LeadsBridge (Sell)
- LeadsBridge is an advertising automation platform for lead generation, audience sync and offline conversions sync. It increases lead generation conversion rate, puts the autopilot on the Facebook, LinkedIn and Google remarketing campaigns, implements advanced automation flows for online-to-offline measurement tools and optimizes and measures the return on ad spend of online advertising campaigns. LeadsBridge connects Zendesk Sell with Facebook Ads (Lead Ads, Custom Audiences, Offline Conversions), Google Ads (Lead Form Ads, Customer Match, Offline Conversions Tracking), and LinkedIn Ads (Lead Gen Forms, Matched Audiences) as well as over 400 CRMs, Email and SMS software, and other various miscellaneous tools.
- Gerenciador de Tickets (Support)
- Gerenciador de Tickets is a handy app that allows you to create or update multiple tickets at once using a CSV file. As long as your column headers match fields names on your Zendesk Support ticket, the app will automatically match these and upload the appropriate values to the matching field.
- Konnect Insights (Support)
- Konnect Insights is a social listening and analytics platform that gives you data from social platforms and web. Data is fetched based on keywords and social profiles. Get the power of social Listening in Zendesk with this integration.
Objects - Fixed:
- For EAP customers, /search will no longer handle requests and /query should be used instead.
- We updated our API docs to describe the behavior of RBAC Permissions on some of our endpoints. We also removed the last mentions of the JSON property end_users_can_read.
- We fixed a typo in our API docs for the endpoint "Show Object Record by External Id". The endpoint returns an array of JSON objects, not a single JSON object.
- The original EAP format of the /search (and now /query) endpoint's requests will no longer function.
- Updates documentation to say that property names commencing with "_" will be reserved in the future and suggest a mitigation path.
- We updated the docs for the List Relationship Records by Object Record: https://developer.zendesk.com/rest_api/docs/sunshine/relationships
If you do have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No updates from Zendesk Chat + Message, Zendesk Guide + Gather, Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Talk & Zendesk Support.