Zendesk Web Widget
- Chat sessions were being created without a department set, even though the pre-chat form was enabled.
- Chat log didn't scroll down automatically when a message was more than 200px in length.
- Chat avatars weren't positioned correctly for some international languages.
Zendesk Guide and Gather
- We’ve launched the Badges EAP
- Nothing new this week
- Bug Fix: Staff agents should be able to add and update agent forwarding number.
Zendesk App Marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- Klick-Zen (Support, paid) and Klick-Zen Lite (Support)
- Klick-Zen and Klick-Zen Lite allows you to add actionable buttons to your Zendesk ticket emails and responses automatically, allowing customers to update ticket properties with the click of a button. Enhance your workflow and save valuable time and resources by having customers update ticket details themselves! Klick-Zen provides the ability to have a customer respond to a Zendesk ticket email by simply clicking a button in their email. When clicked, the button will update the ticket as needed, and direct the customer to either a generic "thank you" landing page, or another web-based landing page of your choosing.
- Clone Deal (Sell)
- Clone Deal allows admins and users to clone an existing deal. Cloned deals are also effective for onboarding new users by enabling them to practice working on test deals. Clones original deal information, such as associated contacts, collaborators and custom fields. This app allows changing the deal name, estimated close date and pipeline before cloning a deal.
- CBOT Virtual Assistant (Chat)
- CBOT Virtual Assistant is a leading Conversational AI company that is operating in mainly financial services, e-commerce, telecoms and customer services sectors and focuses on enhancing customer experience via AI-based chatbots to meet business goals, particularly goals around increasing customer loyalty and revenue.
- 2listen (Support)
- 2listen shows you the satisfaction of your customers based off latest surveys that have been sent to your customers. You can also use 2listen to send out surveys to customers and analyze the responses they provide to ensure your customer feedback is being heard.
- Comment Helper (Support)
- Comment Helper is a ticket sidebar app that helps to prevent agent from sending internal note as public reply by accident. Notify agents when they switch between internal note and public reply. Includes an option to disable copying of comments from either internal note to public reply or the other way round. Automatic copying of comment to app when switch between comment type. Copy, paste and clear comment using a single click of a button.
- MetaCall (Support)
- MetaCall connects your Zendesk Support with the contact center service, Metanet Mplatform. Add modern call center functionality to your Zendesk Support account and build stronger customer relationships with human touch. A ticket is automatically created when agents receive a call. Agents are able to add comments and information for customer's calls. After terminating call, voice comments tickets are created to include call recordings.
- Enables the use of the "$eq" operator with string values in queries. A record will match provided that the queried attribute has a value that is an exact match for the value in the query.
No updates for Support, Zendesk Chat + Message, Answer Bot or Explore.