Zendesk Answer Bot
- Make Answer Bot Web Widget channel visible in the ticket audit UI
Zendesk Web Widget
Hide API setting wasn't working when called immediately after the Show API setting
- Field descriptions within ticket forms weren't displaying within the Web Widget
We are launching two new Early Access Programs (EAP):
- Complex Queries: Enables you to run larger, more complex Explore queries. You can find out more information here.
- Aggregation (BY) Functions: this will give you more control over the level of aggregation for your Explore metrics. You can find out more information here.
- Nothing new this week
Updates / Fixes
- We made the Live Calls Dashboard "Listen" button accessibility friendly.
- Fixed a greeting loop in the case of callback request and account not being able to establish an outbound call to that specific number.
Zendesk Guide + Gather
- Guide Professional customers will be able to grant light agents access to edit and publish articles using Management Permissions from June 2nd. See announcement.
- Unsubscribe links in email notifications have been updated to require a confirmation and thereby avoid email crawlers from accidentally unsubscribing the user.
- Fixed bug that made restricted articles translations in a non translated section, show up in search.
- Fixed a bug that meant that moving an article from a translated section to an untranslated section did not update the index and thus the articles translation in the untranslated section was still searchable.
- Fixed a string in search settings that was not localised and thus showed up everywhere unlocalised.
- Fixed a bug that made Google Analytics unusable for customers because the Google Analytics script was injected in the footer instead of the header.
- Fixed a bug in themes settings where setting section titles where not left aligned when line breaking
- Fixed a bug in the themes settings page where the Publish/Save button would say Save instead of Publish on Live themes first time you navigate there.
- The “Visible to” label in the article editor would wrongly show “Everyone” if a user segment had been deleted. This has been fixed to show the effective visibility of the article, namely “Managers only”.
- The Follow-button on the User Content Moderation page was wrongly reading and applying subscription changes from and to all brands. This has been fixed.
Public - New Stuff
We are happy to announce a design update on the Create Ticket Forms Admin page
This change gives a complete UI refresh to the Create Ticket Forms Admin Page. Admins will now be able to take advantage of the following features:
- Search for ticket fields to add to a ticket form
- Multiple sorting options on ticket fields
- View ticket field details (view conditional ticket fields details, view if the field editable) on the Ticket Form Admin Screen
- Additional validations on ticket form edits
For additional information on how to setup ticket forms please refer to the following documents
Public - Fixed Stuff
- Previously, the SLA Side Load only provided one Reply Time metric (once a First Reply Time was fulfilled, it was replaced with Next Reply Time). We have made changes, rolling out this week, that will ensure both First Reply Time and Next Reply Time are both present in the response where relevant.
Zendesk App Marketplace
- iorad for Sell (Sell)
- iorad lets you instantly add step-by-step solution articles to Zendesk Sell. No uploads. No screenshot editing. Assist your customers in real time. Instead of opening iorad in a different window to access your step-by-step tutorials, you may browse your tutorials directly in Sell Leads, Contacs, and Deals pages. The iorad panel located in Sell right side and gives you access to any tutorials from iorad your team may need.
- Recurly for Sell (Sell)
- Recurly for Sell helps you serve your subscribers faster and better. With Recurly for Zendesk, you don’t have to switch to separate tabs or systems to view or change the subscription details of your customers. Your omnichannel view provides you a complete picture of each subscriber--what level subscriber, for how long, and how valuable--plus, Recurly for Zendesk gives you the power to pause, cancel, or refund your customers’ subscription without leaving the Zendesk interface.
- API Connect (Support)
- API Connect is the perfect application for you that wishes to integrate Zendesk with any platform. Configure the app to connect to any API endpoint, configure the authentication, and the app will return the information from whatever API you are hitting in a readable format. Easily map and apply the returned values to any of your ticket fields to sync data.
- Flare (Support)
- Flare by FayeBSG provides the ultimate customer experience by connecting your business software to Zendesk Sunshine. You can then view the data from Sunshine across the entire Zendesk ecosystem. Flare can connect multiple sources of customer data, IOT diagnostics, product, logistics, and accounting information all channeled through Flare into Sunshine. Subsequently, Flare delivers a true 360-degree view of the end-user. Without opening new tabs, users can check stock levels and locations, purchase history, credits/discount eligibility, and much more, ensuring fast and accurate support of your clients. Use data from external sources to trigger workflows, automatically notify team members or clients of critical events, and configure views for customer service managers and executives that need to track quality assurance history across many product lines.
- ViiBE (Support)
- ViiBE is a video assistance technology dedicated to help desk support in call centers. ViiBE for Zendesk promises the best remote diagnosis thanks to live video stream combined with AR and collaborative tools. Once the ViiBE app is enabled through your Zendesk platform, simply open a ticket and a ViiBE call button will be embedded so you can immediately start making ViiBE calls. In the communication interface, a help desk agent can send a link to the customer in need of assistance to start the call. In one click and without download, this person will have access to a ViiBE video communication with the expert. They can then use various collaborative tools to diagnose and solve the problem.
Zendesk Sunshine Core
Public - New
Public - Fixed
If you do have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No updates from Zendesk Chat + Message.