If you have multiple brands or multiple Zendesk instances with multiple widgets, you may sometimes need to check or change which widget got embedded on different websites or webpages you manage.
One of the easiest ways to do this is to take a look at your webpage's source code, search for the widget script, and check that it matches.
- Navigate to the webpage you want to check, and view that page's source code.
- Scroll or search for the word "zendesk" or "zopim" or "widget" to find the widget script within the page source code. The script should look something like this:
- In a different tab or window, open your Zendesk instance and navigate to your widget script.
- If you use the Web Widget find the script in the Support product under Admin Icon > Channels > Widget. Select the widget for the brand you want to see and click the Setup tab.
- If you have a chat-only account, find the script in the Chat product under Settings > Widget > Getting Started. The script will look like this:
- Compare the "key" in the script found in your webpage source code with the script found inside your account settings. When you find the brand or instance that has a matching widget script to the one found in your webpage source code, you've found which widget is embedded on that page.