The above video will walk you through each of the basic components of the Web Widget, as well as what they look like from the customer facing view and the functionality of the end-user experience.
If you're looking to take your widget to the next level, check out the below article that will help you move beyond the basics. Some of the features described in these articles are available to everyone, while others require a higher plan level, or custom code.
Look and Feel and other Customizations:
- How do I customize the look and feel of my Web Widget?
- Advanced customization of the Web Widget
- Understanding the end-user experience
Support Features in the Web Widget
- Using custom ticket fields and ticket forms with the Web Widget
- Adding Web Widgets for multiple brands (Enterprise)
Live Channels (Chat & Talk) in the Web Widget
Offering Self-Service in the Web Widget
- About Contextual Help for the Web Widget
- Enabling and using Answer Bot in the Web Widget (Professional and Enterprise Add-On)