You've turned Talk on in the Web Widget, but you can't get it to show up as a contact option for your customers even when your agents are online and available on phones.
Follow the steps below to make sure you've finished setting up Talk for your Web Widget.
Step 1: Make sure the Talk channel is turned on in your Web Widget settings
In Zendesk Support, click Admin ( ) > Chanels > Widget and turn on the Talk toggle. (If you have Multibrand, make sure you are checking the correct widget).
Step 2: Make sure the Widget is configured in the Talk settings
- In Zendesk Support click Admin ( ) > Chanels > Talk (or click Settings below the Talk option in Step 1 above). On the Widget tab, If you don't see your Web Widget listed, click Add widget configuration.
- Click the widget you want to configure and ensure Enable configuration on Web Widget is selected. Use the other settings to customize how your Talk options appear to your customers in the Web Widget. For detailed information about these settings, see Configuring Zendesk Talk settings for the Web Widget.
Step 3: If you have Multibrand
If you're using Multibrand, make sure the phone number you've chosen for your brand's widget also has that brand selected in the Talk Settings page.
- In the Support product click Admin ( ) > Chanels > Talk, Navigate to the Numbers tab (or click Settings below the Talk option in Step 1 above).
- Click the phone number you've chosen to take calls from your Web Widget (in Step 2 above).
- From the Brand dropdown, choose the brand you want.