- We are pleased to announce that Omniheader been released, more information here
Zendesk Guide and Gather
- Updated how Content Cues are dismissed
- Content Blocks (in EAP) are supporting links. You can make, edit and delete links in content block. You can link to external content as well to the articles and headings in your HC.
- Removed unofficial API endpoints for theming API that was used during theming API EAP, but changed prior to launch.
- Fixed a bug in the Federated search EAP that meant that user segment ID was mandatory for external records, now it is optional.
Zendesk Web Widget
- Adjust size of buttons on the Web Widget to ensure they are consistent across the board, even with loading indicators.
- Correctly show visual indicator when the pre-chat form submission fails.
- The chat badge should correctly set pre-filled default message in pre-chat form.
- Use correct URLs for images being used in Help Center articles with JWT authentication.
- Fix chat pop out styles to not take over whole screen.
- Correct bug where some customer's websites on iOs12 were being blocked by the Web Widget.
- Update launcher text on mobile to be accessible for screen readers.
[Agent Workspace] Support triggers can run at the time of chat ticket creation.
- [Dashboard] Rename references to whitelist/blacklist to allowed/blocked
- [Dashboard] Update 'learn more' link for mobile SDK settings
- [Triggers] Add backend validation and error message to clarify that "Set Visitor Department" is only available when "a visitor has loaded the chat widget" has been selected. This trigger action will not work for when a visitor requests a chat or a message is sent.
Zendesk Answer Bot
- Extending Answer Bot single word help centre search fallback behaviour Answer Bot API and Mobile SDK
- Nothing new this week
- Audit log has a new home in Admin Center. We've added successful agent login activity to the events, as well as added in a date picker and export to csv capability. Have a look at our updated documentation.
App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- Kodmyran Commerce (Support)
- Kodmyran Commerce integration provides a way to quickly connect your users and tickets inside Zendesk Support with users, orders, products and shipments from Kodmyran Commerce. It displays information about the order such as when it was placed, its current status, the multistore used, and the order value. You can see the invoice and delivery addresses. You quickly see the contents of an order, the products bought and the quantity. The integration will display the last five matching orders by default.
- Adherence (Support, paid)
- Adherence gives you a dashboard to manage channel and group adherence in Zendesk. Adherence provides a dashboard where you can see which agent is working in which channels and groups in Zendesk. Auto Select AUX code based on the channel/group name. Physical overview on the work floor, by Integrating Kuando Busylights with Zendesk for multiple channels and/or groups, with the usage of the KuandoHUB application.
- RapidPro (Support)
- RapidPro is an open source product that allows you to easily build and scale mobile services from anywhere in the world. Flows can also open tickets through different services allowing human agents to take over communication with a contact. This integration allows your RapidPro flows to open Zendesk Support tickets and lets you and your team engage with your contacts from here.
- Holidays (Support, paid)
- Holidays lets you import holidays based on country and calender type directly into your schedule. Save your SLA's by never again forgetting to import a holiday in your schedule, these holidays can be directly imported from the app and can be specified depending on country (230 countries and 3000 states supported) and type of holiday calendar (national, local, religious and observance).
- Ticket PDF Download (Support)
- Ticket PDF Download allows you to download a PDF copy of the ticket you're viewing. The exported PDF includes all the elements from the ticket, including font styles, lists, and attachments.
No updates this week for Sunshine, Explore, Talk, Mobile Apps, Mobile SDKs or Message