If your workflow requires all tickets to have separate views depending on which ticket channels it comes from, this recipe is handy. This recipe shows you how to create a view that is specific to a ticket channel.
In this recipe, we show you how to create a view that shows tickets from private messages on Facebook that are unassigned and have not been solved. For more information on how ticket channels are defined, see the article: How are ticket channels defined across Zendesk?
To set up a Facebook private message view
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage > Views.
- Click Add view.
- Add a title to your new view.
- Add the following conditions under Tickets must meet all of these conditions to appear in the view:
- Status | Less than | Solved
- Assignee | Is | -
- Channel | Is | Facebook Private Message You can change the ticket channel to any channel you want to include in the view.
- Under Formatting options, select the columns you would like to show in your view.
- Click Save.
For more information about how to manage your views, see the article: Creating views to manage ticket workflow.