Is it possible to set the ticket form based on the agent's group?
Yes, it is possible to set a default ticket form for an agent group.
Depending on the Support plan you are on, there are two different ways to achieve this:
To create a new trigger
- Create a new trigger
- Enter a name for your trigger.
- Click the Add condition button. Under Meet ALL of the following conditions add:
- Ticket | Is | Created
- Group | Is | Support
- Under Actions, add:
- Form | Support Form
For more information about triggers, see the article: Triggers resources.
To create a contextual workspace
- In the sidebar, click Admin () > Manage > Contextual Workspaces.
- Click the Add workspace button.
- On the Details tab, enter a Title and Description for the workspace, then enter the conditions that launch the workspace. For more information, see the article: Setting workspace conditions.
For instance, in the example below, any incoming ticket using the Support Issues form and routed to the Support group will launch the workspace.
- On the Ticket Forms tab, use the Active form drop-down to select a predefined ticket form to associate with the workspace.
- Click Save and activate.
For complete instructions about setting up Contextual workspaces, see the article: Setting up contextual workspaces (Enterprise).