iOS and Android SDKs are used to integrate Zendesk Chat with your mobile apps. Chat triggers are not working with the mobile SDK.
- Proactive Chat triggers don’t seem to be firing on users from my app.
- My department routing triggers aren’t working.
Check to see if your account is using a trigger to set the department for chats initiated via the Android or iOS app SDK. If so, add a delay of at least one second to allow the department tag from the SDK to be applied.
Check to see if you enabled proactive Chat triggers. Proactive Chat triggers are omitted from the iOS and Android SDK.
For more information on the Chat SDK, see the following resources:
- Mobile Chat SDK: How to fix the attachment icon not showing in your mobile app
- Enabling push notifications in the Chat SDK for mobile apps
- Chat SDK v2 developer documentation
For general information on private apps and SDKs, see the articles: