Yes, you can reorder datatips by creating a standard calculated metric.
To reorder datatips chronologically.
- From the Calculations menu (), click Standard calculated metric.
- Enter a name for your calculated metric from the list below, for example Ticket created - Year Metric
- In the Formula field, enter or paste the formula you want from the metrics configuration sections below.
[Ticket created - Year]
- When you finish, click Save.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add. From the list of metrics, expand the Calculated metrics folder, find your calculated metric, then click the pen icon next to it.
- From the Options menu of the Standard calculated metrics page, choose Edit aggregators.
- Set the metric's default and visible aggregators to MAX.
- Take your added metric and set it as a tooltip
- In the result manipulation menu (), click Sorts. On the Sorts page, select Advanced, then set the Sort on metric to your new metric and the order to Descending.
- Adjust colors, labels, and other customizations in the chart configuration menu ().
- Your datatips should now be going from 2020 to 2019, instead of 2019 to 2020!