- Iconography, status indicators, and contextual information displayed have been updated on ticket tabs in Agent Workspace - Help Center article here.
- Omnitabs is now live. Article here
- [Agent Workspace] For suite trail accounts agent workspace will now be enabled by default.
- [Triggers] Add hint text for set visitor department action to clarify how it works
- [Dashboard] Update visitor list Online time to display in seconds, updates in increments of 15 seconds
- [Agent Workspace] Chat tags are now propagated to ticket tags once chat ends on the agent workspace.
- [Email piping] Allow the removal of all email addresses from the settings page
- Nothing new to report
- Nothing new to report
Zendesk Web Widget
Fix error with ticket forms API when fields are not passed a prefill object
Fix public API code so that it can handle open calls before the Web Widget is ready
Zendesk Answer Bot
Guide + Gather
- Added support for trial accounts to use the Federated Help Center search EAP.
- Fixed a bug that caused the title and description on the theme page to overlap in Safari.
- Fixed a bug in the Federated Help Center search EAP where filtering by type was broken.
- Nothing new this week.
- Bug fixed with our Phone number blocking feature where we were unable to block Philippine numbers.
App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- Order Details from Volvox (Support) (paid)
- Order Details from Volvox brings the basic order details from your backend directly to Zendesk. Flexible app configuration allows you to plug into any kind of backend - OMS, ERP, ... as long as it provides a public REST API to access the data. You get to customize where the information should be fetched and what are the details you'd like to see in Zendesk Support. Your agents won't need to switch between windows anymore in order to find the order information needed to provide quality support. Order Details app will bring all the details straight to the ticket screen, boosting performance and agent satisfaction.
- Satisfaction Score (Support) (paid)
- Satisfaction Score shows recent ticket ratings of the current requester in the apps sidebar. The Satisfaction Score app shows a customer's satisfaction score right next to an open ticket. It calculates a percentage based on all feedback given (or optionally recent feedback of the last month) and lists the 5 most recent tickets with a clear good/bad indicator. This way your agents can immediately see how this customer experienced your customer care in the past and maybe adjust their response accordingly.
- Snaps (Support)
- Snaps is a flexible platform that can adapt to the rapidly evolving artificial intelligence ecosystem, incorporating best-in-class NLU solutions and providing an easy-to-use experience on top. As your dedicated conversational automation platform, you can easily integrate with your existing Zendesk instance while seamlessly deploying on new messaging channels. In addition to Zendesk, Snaps allows you to incorporate a range of different software solutions into your experience, enabling your customers to look up order information, browse product catalogs, and get answers from your knowledge base all within an automated chat experience.
- Lifesaver (Support) (paid)
- Lifesaver is a simple notification system allowing agents to request lifesaving advice. To request help from another agent in your Zendesk account, click on the app’s Ask for help button when viewing an existing ticket. Select the agents that you would like to notify and enter a message describing the type of assistance that you need. Whenever an agent requests assistance from you, a notification will appear in your notification list. These are displayed within the Top Bar in Zendesk Support. Click on a notification to be redirected to the associated ticket.