How do I import notes about people already in my Sell account?
To import notes about a specific record that already exists in your account:
- Complete a smart list export of just the names of the people you are interested in updating.
- Download the CSV file with two columns of the names and IDs of each person.
- Add another column of notes to that CSV file and save the changes to the file.
- Use our bulk importer to update existing people in your account with these new notes.
- Upon import, select on the unique ID field and notes field to make your update.
If you want to see all the notes ever created on your records, complete a full account export. The export will result in 6 files:
The notes CSV will include a column of IDs that indicate exactly what customer (lead or contact) in your account matches the notes from your CSV.