Can I integrate my iOS mobile app with shortcuts? How can I make the Sell mobile app open directly to the calendar or task page? Can I use Siri to open my mobile app?
The Sell iOS mobile app integrates with Apple shortcuts and Siri. Users can create shortcuts that expose the tasks and calendar screens in the mobile app. Set up this integration on your iOS device:
- Install the shortcuts app to your iOS device.
- Update your Sell mobile app to the latest version in the Appstore.
- Open the calendar and tasks section of the Sell mobile app by tapping the Today icon on the bottom toolbar and then Tasks and Calendar.
- Open the shortcuts app and navigate to My Shortcuts > Create Shortcut > + Add Action and search for the Sell mobile app.
- Select the app, Zendesk Sell, then the action Open Tasks or Open Calendar.
Give the shortcut a memorable name so that you can ask Siri to run this shortcut. For example, name the shortcut "Sell Calendar" and you can ask Siri, "Hey Siri, open my Sell calendar."