Why should I use Index view or Table view to organize my information? How can I visualize my data in Zendesk Sell?
Index view is the default view presented when you open your first smart list. Index view offers a simplified view of your data with filtering capabilities and quick call, email, and convert options.
Table view can easily be selected by clicking the four-square icon on each smart list. Table view presents your data in a spreadsheet format of rows and columns.
- Add more columns of data using the + Field button
- Edit data by clicking on the entry in the smart list
- Filter data by clicking on the funnel icon at the top of every column
- Drag and move columns to better visualize information
- Click on the top of a smart list column to reorder the entire list
- Click on the contact information (phone numbers, email addresses) to quickly reach a person or company