Why can't I see my custom field in a smart list? Why is information missing from my smart list?
A column can be missing from your list for various reasons. Try one of the following workarounds:
- Toggle between index view and table view to change the organization of your data. Table view will reveal more columns and present your data in a spreadsheet format.
- Look for an arrow indicating you have more available columns on your page. See the box with the arrow < More (Filtered). You can scroll left and right on a smart list if you have added more columns than can fit in your screen.
- You may have removed a column from your smart list. Click on + Field, search for the field, and add it back to your smart list.
- Check your location in your account using the top toolbar in Sell. You may have navigated to a different smart list or a different section of your account. Sell is split into 3 sections of leads, contacts, and deals. All 3 sections have their own collection of smart lists that you save in the working center for leads, the working center for contacts, and the working center for deals. Navigate between these three sections to locate your smart list or choose an existing smart list.
- If you applied a filter to your smart list, it may remove data or an entire column that no longer includes relevant data based on the filter you applied. Consider clearing all filters to see if the data you were missing is now visible.
- Lastly, always try and log into your account on another web browser (chrome, safari, or firefox) as sometimes a smart list is condensed based on the size of your screen or web browser.
Contact our team with any additional questions or concerns over missing data on your smart list.