Release Notes through 2020-09-25
- Clear Chat offline form message field after form submission
- Fix quick replies showing above Chat menu and hiding UI underneath
- We are thrilled to announce that Explore has GA’d the capability to support our XL customers. This means any account that was part of our XL EAP, as well as hundreds of others previously prevented from accessing Explore will all have access within the next few weeks!
Guide + Gather
- Improved the warning messages for selecting Article section. It will now traverse the hierarchy and point out any parent section or category that is either in draft or is untranslated in the article’s languages.
- Added a missing background color for a tooltip in the Management Permissions settings.
- Todoist (Support)
- Todoist is ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge. Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize work and life and to keep tabs on all those incoming work items. The Todoist app makes it easy to keep track of your Zendesk tickets. Once installed, the Todoist app will appear on the right-hand side of each ticket view. Simply sign in to your Todoist account and create a task with a single click. The task will allow you to easily navigate straight back to Zendesk from the main Todoist Apps on desktop or mobile.
- Import App (Support)(paid)
- Import App helps you import users, group, organizations and tickets into Zendesk Support. This app makes the process easy by providing you with an intuitive visual interface through which you can view, edit, sort and filter data safely before importing a single record. The app is flexible enough to support general data imports, regular proactive ticket campaigns, bulk user updates and much more.
Zendesk Support, Talk, Chat + Message, Sunshine Core, Answer Bot, Mobile:
Have more questions? Submit a request