Guide + Gather
- Added accessible tooltips for origin icons on theme thumbnails
- You are now presented with the theme's release notes before initiating a theme update
- You can now set a marketplace theme to automatically update whenever there's an update available
- Digimind (Support)
- Digimind is the leading social media monitoring and competitive intelligence software, designed for brands and agencies who want to accelerate digital transformation through an insights-driven approach. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner, Digimind’s best-in-class technology transforms social and online data into actionable business insights, enabling marketers to effectively plan, execute, and analyze their marketing strategy. Integrate Zendesk with Digimind to identify negative online mentions about your brand then turn them into Zendesk tickets for immediate treatment.
- MaestroQA Screen Capture (Support)
MaestroQA Screen Capture gives full visibility into how tickets are handled, enabling managers to address previously unseen issues that impact customers. The Screen Capture app enables you to understand how agents utilize Zendesk, internal resources, and other systems, identify and address key issues impacting agent performance, such as incomplete knowledge base articles or inefficient processes, provides highly targeted coaching and training sessions with your team, and improves support team performance across metrics like CSAT, AHT, and more
- Celigo NetSuite for Sell (Sell)
- Celigo NetSuite for Sell gives you a complete view of your customers by automatically syncing key data between Zendesk Sell and NetSuite. Kickoff your integration project with pre-built flows for the most essential use-cases like NetSuite contacts to Zendesk Sell person contacts, NetSuite customers to Zendesk Sell company contacts, Zendesk Sell company contacts to NetSuite customers, Zendesk Sell deals to NetSuite sales orders, and Zendesk Sell person contacts to NetSuite contacts.
- Emtropy (Support)
- Emtropy is AI powered QA for customer service. Emptropy’s proprietary AI-powered QA automation replaces spreadsheets and manual reviews with unbiased analyses of 100% of conversations at scale. Entropy provides personalized agent insights to help you take action and focus your agent coaching. Easy to use dashboards, trends, and email alerts let you quickly take action. Start helping of all your agents reach their performance potential within 24 hours of connecting to Zendesk.
- Home (Support)
- Home for Slack allows your customers to create Zendesk tickets, chat with support, and get guides and resources without leaving Slack. Since data is always safely stored in Zendesk, you can always be sure that no customer request is ever lost and all questions are answered. Home's deep integration brings the best parts of Zendesk directly into Slack. Deflect questions from customers directly in Slack using Answer bot and static resources. Support multiple teams and workflows by setting up custom fields and forms in Zendesk. Home will automatically injest those customizations and allow your customers to create tickets using custom fields and forms.
- Sutherland Intella (Support)
- Sutherland Intella is a cloud-based business intelligence solution that offers out-of-the-box reporting solutions for various tools and provides insights to drive your organization's needs. Sutherland Intellas help integrate multiple sources of data into a single business intelligence (BI) solution for your organization. The Zendesk Connector for Sutherland Intella helps you to bring in your ticket data for detailed analysis and reporting. Sutherland combines the power of self-service analytics with Zendesk and other applications to provide a unified solution featuring a broad range of analytics use cases.
Zendesk Web Widget
- Messaging beta released to eligible customers
Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Zendesk messaging] Launched messaging Beta this week. It is available as an opt-in experience for any customer who has the Suite or Support + Chat with Agent Workspace turned on. More information: Announcement post and documentation
- [Chat Dashboard] If Agent Workspace is enabled, Tags will not visible in Chat History. Admins will be redirected to the Agent Workspace to view or edit any tags associated with that chat.
- We have made several small improvements to live dashboards including;
- Removing case sensitivity when searching for metrics
- Better timeout error handling when users navigate away from live dashboards
- Better cloning experience when at or near the Real Time widget limit
- Improved the readability of Support based metrics
- [Growth] Allowed for easier creation of custom fields during importing new data to the system
Zendesk Talk, Answer Bot, Admin Center, Sunshine Core, Mobile, Support: