In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a query that shows the effectiveness of Answer Bot by looking at the number of attempts, answers, clicks, and eventual resolutions.
What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 20 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
How to create the report in Explore
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Guide > Answer Bot > Guide: Answer Bot, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- Next, add the metrics. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Answer Bot answers > Attempts, Answers, Clicks, and Resolutions then click Apply.
- From the Visualization type () menu, choose Funnel.
- From the Chart configuration () menu, click Chart.
- On the Chart page, change Computation method to Percent of the first element.
The query is then complete. See an example below in the screenshot.
For more information about improving Answer Bot results, check out our Answer Bot Resources.