I want my agents to see how many calls they made at the end of the day. How can I achieve that?
There are different ways to provide this information to your agents.
- Share the Zendesk Talk dashboard with your agents. This dashboard has a tab called Agent activity that shows information about each agent's Talk activity. Alternatively, you can also create your own custom queries and share them with your agents
- Provide your agents access to the Talk dashboard. Under Agent Activity, your agents can see a summary of call activity and current availability status for each agent.
- The agents can create a personal view with the conditions below:
- Assignee | Is | (current user)
- Channel | Is | Phone call (incoming)
- Hours since created | Less than | 12